Sunday, November 14, 2010

Heavy-Set To-Do-List...


Hmmm...I really HATE and DESPISE being over-weight. It puts a damper on everything, and for some reason, slender people don't understand when you don't want to go to the pool bar and have some drinks! That sounds like a bad-ass time...but, me...fat...in my bathing suit/cover up. I want to feel my greatess. That's all. I sorta wish I could be on The Biggest Loser. But, alas...they never come to my small-town. I got called "heavy-set" on friday at work. Nothing pisses me of worse than being called heavy-set. I'd rather be called big or thick...whatever...def not chubby or chunky. I cannot stand those 2 either. Ugh...guess there is only one thing I can do about my dilema. LOSE WEIGHT.

Well, last night I went to the Olive Garden and a movie with some friends. I ate two plates of salad, one breadstick, a strawberry smoothie type champagney drink, a coke and half of my stuffed shelled, baby shrimp w/tomatoes meal. I felt like I was 7 months pregnant afterwards. Movie was good though.

Soooo...I'm trying to think of my goals and such. I'm just gonna start typing. Annndddd...i'm setting them for January. Why torture myself through the holidays when I KNOW im gonna give in anyway? Yeah, that's what she said.
And sooooo...STARTING JANUARY, I shall:

1. Make my bed every day.
2. Wash my face every night before bed.
3. Put out my clothes for what I am going to wear every night before, including jewelry to go with the out-fit.
4. Shave my legs atleast 2 times a week.
5. Walk around my block atleast 3 times every day/night.
6. Do floor excercises/Hip Hop Abs every day/night.
7. Get my hair highlighted EVERY 3 months.
8. DO NOT BUY ANY NEW JEWELRY/CLOTHES UNTIL MY RING SIZE CHANGES AND CLOTHES ARE TOO BIG.
9. Watch atleast one of my favorite movies once a week.
10. When I am bored, don't get on the computer...take a walk.
11. Get my eye-brows waxed once a month.
12. Go to the movies ATLEAST once a month.
13. Keep my toe-nails and finger-nails groomed at all times.
14. Unless I'm going to the beach, pool, or gym...wear make-up and do my hair before going out. And, only wear my cover-up, gym pants, comfy pant, yoga pants if i'm going to the beach, pool, or gym.
15. Accesorize more!
16. Clean out my closet for the 100th time. I have WAY too many clothes.
17. Buy two purses per/year. One for Fall/Winter. One for Spring/Summer.
18. For every new purse, shirt, pair of pants that I buy, get rid of and old purse, shirt, or pair of pants. (same goes for shoes.)
19. Weigh myself monthly and keep track.
20. Be sweeter/more giving...but STAND MY GROUND, and don't let people walk over me, intimidate me, put me on the spot...etc.
21. SAVE SAVE SAVE money.
22. Buy myself a new mattress/bed/head board.
23. Buy myself a flat-screen/dvd player.
24. Get my second hold peirced.
25. Go out with my friends at least once a month.
26. Have a date night with my son once a month.
27. Go to bed every week night BY 10pm. Unless, I can't sleep.
28. Wake up every morning at least 2 hours before I have to be wherever I have to be.
29. Shower first thing when I get up in the morning and get ready.
30. Apply my self tanner atleast once a week to keep a glow.

*Trust me, all of these things may seem easy, but really...the can be quite difficult for me and I guess that is my goal to make them easy/fun things to do.

Good-day All!

I plan on writing a blog everyday, so don't fret ;)

...I think i'm gonna go make rice krispie treats while I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment